[FX.php List] [OFF] SSL Cert problem on OS X Server

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Mon Jun 1 08:23:34 MDT 2009

You will have to seperate that client's virtual ssl-host from the rest
of your server either by IP or by PORT.

The problem is your various virtual hosts are seperated based on their
Host: HTTP header, and this header is part of the actual data that is
to be encrypted. It's a chicken and egg problem.

There was an in-depth discussion about it on this list about a year
ago or something.