[FX.php List] FX.php problem ... Calculated Values not shown

Stephe Pocock zippyaus at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 00:40:46 MDT 2009

Hi and thanks Tim and Joel

There must be something wrong with the database, because I can get it to work with another database with the same config.  When I get a chance I will rebuild the database.

In the meantime I have just created a temporary table in the same file, which I propagate with the required data every 15 minutes using a server schedule.  All seems to be fine now with this work around.

Thanks for the help

Stephen