[FX.php List] Trying to start FMPUG in Nashville, TN area

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jul 22 22:39:02 MDT 2009

Hello all,

I've tried once before, and now I'm going to try again to start a
FileMaker Pro user's group in Nashville, TN.

If you are in the area and would be interested in joining a group in
the Nashville area, please contact me back-channel.

Best regards,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 & 10 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & FileMaker TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker
Web hosting • PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting •
Colocation • Consulting