[FX.php List] Re: Meeting at DevCon?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 15 01:18:15 MDT 2009

Hi all

I'm forwarding Chris' email to the group (below).

Seems like we'll be a smaller group this year.  (Too bad you others
can't join us)  Do any of you who are coming have things you'd like
to show?

(I, unfortunately, have had more straight FMP work this past year
than web development...  I'm grateful to have been kept plenty busy,
but certainly glad I've got some new web work lined up for the coming
year :-)

As to a dinner...  I don't know when there'll be much of a chance.
Besides the Thurs keynote and the Sat dinner party, Fri has the
welcome reception and then the FBA meeting.  Maybe folks can get a
late dinner, but at the very least we should be able to grab a drink
somewhere.

FWIW - As a current San Franciscan, I'll say that Buca di Beppo can
have pretty long waits and it's not all that close to the Hilton.  I
don't know of a particularly good sushi restaurant downtown although
I'm sure there are some in nearby Chinatown -- but if you've got time
to get around, there's Japantown plus an excellent spot in the Inner
Sunset called Ebisu.  yummm... ;-)

-Joel

Begin forwarded message: