[FX.php List] Meeting at DevCon?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jul 13 16:00:33 MDT 2009

Dinner would be cool; maybe we could do both... Thursday night's the
keynote, and Saturday night is the dinner cruise (skiing anyone?);
Friday night we could venture out and find a good <sounds great to
me>sushi bar</sounds great to me> or other restaurant...

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • jQuery • ExpressionEngine
Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation • Consulting