[FX.php List] Meeting at DevCon?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jul 13 14:04:06 MDT 2009

On Jul 13, 2009, at 2:56 PM, Joel Shapiro wrote:

> DevCon's just a month away now.  Is there interest in trying to put
> together another meeting?  Any ideas for topics?  Or just a social
> thang?
>
> (Or Chris, have you already organized something with Delfina?)
>
> And who all's coming to SF, anyway?

I suspect that, just as they've been the past 2 years, FMI will choose
to basically ignore FX.php, despite the fact that it blazed new ground
for PHP with FileMaker, and is in fact faster than the API.

Having said that, I'd vote for another meetup like we did last year,
which of course means that yes, I'll be there.

Best,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet