[FX.php List] Performance/Error Question

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Fri Jul 10 10:18:39 MDT 2009

I've never seen this - I wonder if it's a variable outside of the
libraries themselves and is related to either the server version or
the coding?
In my case I've used FX in situations where most people think it's a
little ridiculous - like a Mac Mini on a cable modem serving huge
finds of FM data to a Webserver in a remote location on a shared site,
so if it were a time out issue I'd definitely see it.

I've had no problems like this with FMS 8.5 and FMS 10

- David