[FX.php List] Install problems, some help please

Glenn Singleton glenn at possiblesolutions.com.au
Tue Jul 7 20:53:18 MDT 2009

Paul,

Sorry I cannot remember the specific fix for that, but since, I have always
found that until you can run all of the FM technology tests (after your
Filemaker server install) and get them to pass, then this will be tough.

No you dont create folders called fmi/xml , this is part of the fmserver web
service and you must install this as part of the options for Filemaker
Server install. (for mac or windows)

To make sure your web server install is correct, in your root web folder on
windows c:\inetpub\wwwroot , create a file called p.php and put one line in
it with <?php phpinfo() ?> , and then using browser try \\localhost\p.php
and you should get a stack of php setup info. If this doesnt happen your php
install (again part of fmserver install) has not worked properly. fx.php
files need to be a sub-folder of the wwwroot folder as well.

Hope this helps

Regards
Glenn Singleton B.App.Sc
possible SOLUTIONS (Australia)
2/12 Nabiac Street, Nabiac NSW 2312
 <http://www.possiblesolutions.com.au/> www.possiblesolutions.com.au
P: 02 6554 1001 F: 02 6554 1038 M: 0411 282 290

Get Free OzCodes  <http://www.possiblesolutions.com.au/free_software.html>
Australian Postcode Software by possible SOLUTIONS

It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

  _____