[FX.php List] Install problems, some help please

Paul paul at mancomp.co.nz
Tue Jul 7 20:01:51 MDT 2009

Hi Glenn

How did you solve this:

Using socket [POST /fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml HTTP/1.0 ] - FileMaker URL:
http://Admin:@localhost:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=Book_List.fp7
<http://Admin:@localhost:80/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=Book_List.fp7&-
lay=B> &-lay=B
ook_List&-max=50&-findall

Domain and Protocol are localhost

Unable to parse FileMaker XML. Use the DEBUG constant and try connecting
with the resulting URL manually.

I have same problem.

I know I have correct password and name as when I change them I get a
different message.  Database file is loaded and open and active.

I have created folders under wwwhost called fmi/xml.

Also same folders under Filemaker Server - to hold what I imagine is a
sort of temp file   FMPXMLRESULT.xml

It is getting an error when it des the actual findall - but why?

Would appreciate any comments.

Paul

paul at mancomp.co.nz