[FX.php List] PHP question: Presenting the user with multiple pages from each result

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Thu Jul 2 11:34:57 MDT 2009

Hi John,

In many ways you have come full circle, in that .pdf generation was
the way to go... rather than abandoning that idea it may have been
better to move the location of that pdf generation from FMP to PHP,
which is what the fpdf class I've mentioned and PDFlib which Leo
mentioned would have helped you do... ;-)

That said, yes, your current solution makes sense, and was my
'suggestion 3'....

Cheers
Steve

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org