[FX.php List] [OFF]: blog and mysql -- resolved

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jan 28 07:24:38 MST 2009

Hi,

Thanks to the excellent assistance of Leo Lundgren, I was able to get
my blog going again. He suspected that a line was missing from my
mysql.ini file, which indeed it was. When we added it back, it fixed
everything.

I don't have the line in front of me, but it's in my IM chat
transcript, if anyone should ever need it.

Also, by updating from PHP 4.4.6 to PHP 5.2.4, I'm now able to run
WordPress 2.7 without any trouble.  So it all worked out in the end...
but what a pain for a while there.

Thanks to all who tried to help...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker