[FX.php List] FX Web Server Requirements

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Sat Jan 24 10:51:35 MST 2009

FX.php works with PHP 4 and later.  No special setup really; overly
restrictive permissions tends to be one of the more common problems
people have (web server processes on any server run under a special
user, so I generally give all users read access.)

--Chris