[FX.php List] [OFF] PHP errors during FMS9 backup

Bentech Forums wisdom at BentechAPS.com
Mon Jan 19 11:35:24 MST 2009

24 minutes for a 4GB backup seems to be slow, is validation running on
the backups?

I had a client who was experiencing very slow backups, 30min/3GB, and
their IT Department changed something on the Windows platform
unrelated to FileMaker which cut this down to a couple of minutes. I
will try and get in touch with them to see what they changed.

Steve