[FX.php List] [OFF] PHP errors during FMS9 backup

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Jan 19 08:41:23 MST 2009

Hi folks.

Trying to resolve nagging PHP API CWP problem on client FMS9 /Windows.

PHP API calls all but shut down when backup runs.  Not 100%. But
most. Then picks back up when completed.

Single File is 4GB. (working to reduce that as first line of attack).
Back up takes 24 minutes.

My experience isn't in the Windows/FMS9/4GB neighborhood.

Anyone tell me if this is in normal range or behavior?  I'm pretty
sure that the forums would be full of complaints if CWP shutdown
during backup...but I didn't see that in my research.

Thanks

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
jonathan at exit445.com