[FX.php List] [OFF] Strange SSL cert occurrences...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jan 13 07:15:44 MST 2009

HI Michael,

Thanks for the confirmation; I finally tried a 2nd IP and it all
cleared up, but hadn't realized that I would need to use separate IPs.
Fortunately for me, I have a block of 60 (doing my bit to further the
IP4 shortage!).

Best,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker