[FX.php List] New server, new headache...

William Downs william.downs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 06:52:58 MST 2009

Hi steve,

actually, I meant the web files / FX.php directory.

However, this looks more like a wpe error - I've seen this when a
restart of the server machine was needed.
I have also seen it when the server_data.php had the wrong IP in it.

So, if the permissions on the FX.php directory AND on the site
directory are all correct, then I am also stumped !

Is remote access possible to this machine ?

Kindest

William

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org
>>>

>> --