[FX.php List] [OFF] Upgrading to PHP 5 on a Mac OS X Tiger server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jan 12 12:05:55 MST 2009

Thanks, I found it; actually, it was called "httpd.conf"

Not sure why, but PHP5 started working...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker