[FX.php List] Simple form with fx.php

VanBuskirk, Patricia pvanbuskirk at otc.fsu.edu
Mon Jan 12 05:23:55 MST 2009

Thanks ggt!

-----Original Message-----
From: fx.php_list-bounces at mail.iviking.org [mailto:fx.php_list-bounces at mail.iviking.org] On Behalf Of Gjermund Gusland Thorsen
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 6:10 PM
To: Roger Price; FX.php Discussion List
Subject: Re: [FX.php List] Simple form with fx.php

'Undefined Index' means that you try to address a member of an array
that is not there this hickup started in php5,
and consequentially you will have to check every array to the current
member/node with isarray() or isset() to avoid the problem.

'Undefined Index' means that you in php is attempting to address an
undefined variable AFAIK

ggt