[FX.php List] [OFF] Range of values query in the API

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jan 8 19:15:00 MST 2009

What about just putting a calc field in the db, so that you can just
search the field rather than dealing with a range...

Or what about putting 2 lines, with the less than/equal to operator in
the first one, and the greater than/equal to in the 2nd line? Haven't
tried it, nor have I used operators in the API, but I assume they're
there somewhere...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & FileMaker TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker
Web hosting • PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting •
Colocation • Consulting