[FX.php List] [OFF] Range of values query in the API

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Thu Jan 8 18:50:07 MST 2009

> Hi Folks,
>
> Sorry, once again for the API question here in fx.php list.  After a
> solid 2 hours of searching for the answer, I figure I have earned
> it. Perhaps it will help another fx'er.
>
> So....How do you search for a range of values in the API?
>
> This doesn't work:
>
> 	$find->AddFindCriterion('Credit_Card_Expires',"0...90");

I'd set up the criteria as a variable and see what happens - it could
also be the double quotes instead of single, but I'm not that API aware.

$expire = "0...90";
$find->AddFindCriterion('Credit_Card_Expires', $expire);

Cheers

Webko
And *both* .. and ... have worked since at least v4,1 - out of habit,
I use ... even afetr I found that FM doesn't seem to care