[FX.php List] jquery/gchart help

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Thu Jan 8 17:56:34 MST 2009

It's an FX/PHP question - jQuery has "plug-ins" to extend
functionality and I'm using:
http://keith-wood.name/gChart.html
(click on the Loading Data tab)

I'm starting to think it's easier to "pre-format" it in filemaker
using a calculation field, but I'd like to learn the right way to do
it via PHP.

thanks.