[FX.php List] Ignorance is no longer bliss

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed Jan 7 11:26:57 MST 2009

Joel,

Thanks!

I had expected it to show in the Log List (left edge) of Console, but it wasn't there. I opened it via the Finder in the location you suggested, that worked.

(I wonder why it doesn't show in the Log List? Can I add it? Dragging it there does nothing.)

Unfortunately, I can't see anything suggestive in any of the files in /Logs/ in either the FMS9 DB server or the WPE. The DB server log shows primarily what file was backed up when, etc.

Could it be I don't have error logging on for WPE issues?

Could the hours error messages just be totally bogus? The Admin Console show the red bullet on the WPE section, and says there was an error, but all components of the WPE are "ON" (and the Web Server -same machine- has a green bullet, so does Database Server) --BUT-- as far as I can tell the site is working fine.

-Troy