[FX.php List] Ignorance is no longer bliss

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed Jan 7 10:58:18 MST 2009

Steve,

No, the backups are only at 6AM, noon, and midnight. Thanks for the thought.

Other than the usual editing of web pages and database structure, I don't think we changed anything right before the first error... which occurred at 3:16 AM Monday morning.

The only major change that was made before that was on about 12/31 when I added our first FM-script-run-from-PHP for handling IPN data from PayPal for streamlining payment processing. Many payments have arrived using that without trouble before Monday morning, so I _think_ that's unrelated.

-Troy