[FX.php List] PHP 5.2.8 on OS X 10.4?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jan 6 16:08:10 MST 2009

I'm using 5.2.4 on machines w/ 10.4.11; I always go slowly when it
comes to PHP updates...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & FileMaker TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker
Web hosting • PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting •
Colocation • Consulting