[FX.php List] FX Version

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Sat Feb 28 10:51:26 MST 2009

I have two client Xserves running OS X Server 10.4.x, and ODBC support
in PHP is built in, although I had to purchase and install Active
Technologies' ODBC drivers for SQ Server. Best $35 I've ever spent.

I should also mention I am using the PHP build available from
Entropy.ch rather than the install provided by Apple.

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org