[FX.php List] FX Version

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Feb 27 16:56:55 MST 2009

Interesting.  That WOULD need to be commented out by default, I
believe.  MS SQL server is not part of the default PHP install,
correct?  Also, just for the sake of argument: why not use ODBC?  (I'm
not a hard core user so I may be missing something, but I do know that
ODBC is essentially a MS creation, so I'd assume better than average
compatibility...)

--Chris