[FX.php List] Re: Displaying container data SOLVED

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 25 23:09:42 MST 2009

I finally found the problem:

In image_proxy.php, the server username and password are specified as
these variables:

webUN
webPW

and I normally use my own variations of those...

and so when I changed those 2 variables to match the ones I use, it
started working immediately...

Thanks to those who tried to help me solve it...

bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & FileMaker TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker
Web hosting • PHP • Full email services • Free DNS hosting •
Colocation • Consulting