[FX.php List] FX Version

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Wed Feb 25 15:56:57 MST 2009

I believe Nashville is also justifiably famous for Hot Chicken.

I'd like to see the PHPCACHE function finished or better documented -
I just hooked up neocode's caching stuff for mysql and it's a lot
faster than the page based but I had kind of a negative experience
with their support and won't be happy if I every have to troubleshoot
it again without a good group of folks like this board for help.

- David