[FX.php List] FX Version

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Wed Feb 25 10:44:42 MST 2009

Could be read the same way - it's a little more of a stretch, but it
would go something like "You shouldn't tamper with the family jewels"

In English it is very difficult to establish context through grammar
or syntax as a result it's easy to create puns by intentionally
misunderstanding the context of a phrase and extending it to something
sexual.

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org