[FX.php List] FX Version

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Wed Feb 25 10:15:57 MST 2009

English is a difficult language - and joking in a second language is
really hard.

WIthout putting too fine a point on it, the joke was that "fiddling"
while perfectly appropriate in the original context could also be
interpreted as "making out" or "fiddling with your privates" or
something like that, so that's where the joke came in, two guys
fiddling with something could either be hacking away at some code or
making out. I believe the second half of the joke was that Bob lives
in the Southern US which is typically characterized as homophobic and
so two guys making out would be an invitation to abuse.

- david