[FX.php List] neocache error storing cache item

david weiner 1265 at lucerneblvd.org
Tue Feb 24 15:55:31 MST 2009

Hi,
I've got neocode's cache function running and successfully storing to
a mysql table and it's working great for all my queries up to a
request limit of ~650 records. When I set my request to >650 (ideally
2000) I get an error storing cache item.

With debug turned on I get the following:
Performing find...
Beginning action...
Attempting to retrieve cached action from MySQL.
Cached action not found: performing action.
Storing action result in cache.
Caching action.
Error storing cache item!

So I know it's working and the cache field is defined as longtext
which means it should be able to store something like a trillion
characters.

I know this isn't directly an FX question, but when I asked neocode
why their stuff wasn't working they offered to solve it for $500. I'd
appreciate it if anyone has an idea for where to look.

Thanks,
David