[FX.php List] [OT] FileMaker custom submenues

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 10:14:19 MST 2009

I am aware of that System Preferences thing, however I would like to
make a developer menu with shortcuts for Define Custom functions... I
have made today 3 neat custom functions for exporting repeating fields
for the purpose of reimport to slave file, but I have to test these
functions fairly frequently.

ggt