[FX.php List] [OFF] Great new mail client for Mac

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 11 10:44:24 MST 2009

Leo,

Your question led me to find that preference that turns on message
threading in Apple Mail... I wish I'd known about it months ago!

The only difference I can see there is that in Postbox it puts a nice
collapsible hierarchy to the thread, but other than that, I now see the
FX list nicely sorted...

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker