[FX.php List] [OFF] Hit by a Truck Scenario

Tim 'Webko' Booth tim at nicheit.com.au
Mon Feb 9 16:59:59 MST 2009

On 10/02/2009, at 10:49 AM, Jonathan Schwartz wrote:

> Sounds interesting. Do you intend to offer it?  I'll be sure to look
> both ways while crossing the street...at least for a while more. ;-)

Yeah, there's nothing too top secret about it...

It's web-based for the users, but my main servers are Macs, so the
underlying shell scripting is Mac/Unix based - for a lot of the stuff,
it shouldn't make a great deal of difference but I'm not likely to
build a PC/IIS version any time soon for some of the more advanced
bits n pieces.

And it will be a work in progress for some time to come - this will
definitely be semi-beta but working - there's some kludgy but
effective code in there that should be neatened up in due course ;-)

Cheers

Webko