[FX.php List] [OFF] Hit by a Truck Scenario

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Feb 9 16:58:11 MST 2009

Good points Brynley--you're officially a non-lurker now that you've
revealed your presence!

I have a best friend who has the only password to all my servers and
client data; I trust him with everything I have; in fact, he's in my
will and would be the executor of my will, should he outlive me. I've
given him instructions on how to go to a file that I have locked up,
that gives instructions on contacting clients, etc., should that
errant bus run me down.

I've had more than one prospective client ask me that question; I
don't tell them the truth, which is that I have super powers.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker