[FX.php List] [OFF] Hit by a Truck Scenario

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Feb 9 16:50:40 MST 2009

Tim,

Please tell me it's either cross-platform or Mac-based... :)

I'd love to have something like that for my clients.

Best,

Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker