[FX.php List] FX and PHP Frameworks

Karstyn McCoy kmccoy at supportgroup.com
Mon Feb 9 08:38:37 MST 2009

New to the list, new to FX and new to PHP!

In years past I have done a fair amount of development with
Lasso/FileMaker/MySQL so the overall process is not that foreign. When I was
doing the Lasso work I had nice framework to develop with and have started
investigating what is available for PHP. It looks like the two leading
candidates (always open to debate!) are Cake PHP and Zend Framework.

My basic question is how nicely does FX fit/play/incorporate in with
established PHP frameworks such as these two?

I guess the other related question would be if anyone is using any of the
frameworks for PHP and what is their opinion of it.

Thanks

--
--Karstyn