[FX.php List] Monitoring FM Server 9/10 Advance

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at mac.com
Fri Feb 6 06:05:02 MST 2009

On Feb 6, 2009, at 7:59 AM, Gjermund Gusland Thorsen wrote:

> Black belt? Is that a grade in Karate?

Well it is that...

but BlackBelt is also a product that FMWebSchool developed that let
existing CDML solutions run under FileMaker Server 8 and later, with
very few modifications to the CDML.

I don't understand entirely how it works, but I think very
simplistically it's a bridge that takes the CDML requests from web
pages and turn that into FX.php requests to FileMaker Server, gets the
results and passes them back to the browser as CDML.

Roger