[FX.php List] Fwd: Storing an array in a session variable

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 4 10:44:58 MST 2009

Is it possible to store an array in a single session variable?

In my project, I have an array called $pay[], which can have any
number of variables (I'm blanking on what you call array values...);
can I just write this

$_SESSION['pay'] = $pay;

or do I somehow need to set up the session variable because I'm
storing an array?

Or do I have to store each array value separately... groan?

Thanks,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
Twitter: bobpatin
iChat/AIM: bobpatin
FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
Member of FileMaker Business Alliance & TechNet