[FX.php List] Portal Records

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Sat Dec 12 13:32:52 MST 2009

I gave up on the portal method.

I'm perform the primary edit query in the first operation, and then
head off to perform a second query to handle the related records.

The really involved part is working through the entire list of
possible checkbox values and editing each to reflect the newly posted
checkbox values.  You can't just process the posted values because
POSt doesn't show values that were unchecked during the form edit.

Its taking an embarrassing amount of time to get this seemingly
simple form item done.

It looks like 5 minutes work of work.  I'm on my second day.

Argh