[FX.php List] AND plus OR search

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Dec 8 21:07:57 MST 2009

Yes, that's definitely one area where the API shines. I usually figure out a way around this limitation, but it's something I could've used in a few projects.

BP

Bob Patin

Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
Twitter: bobpatin
FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker