[FX.php List] [OFF] https per page?

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Mon Dec 7 22:06:46 MST 2009

The absolute references started because I had clients with weird requirements for where files got stored. With absolute references, you can pretty-much put your parent page(s) anywhere and all the includes will still work. It was the only way I could get my code framework to function across all my clients' environments.

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org