[FX.php List] [OFF] https per page?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 7 17:45:50 MST 2009

Thanks everybody

It's good to hear that SSL doesn't really slow things down too much.
I think I'll make the links to the login & checkout pages full
https... links, and then let users stay in https via relative links to
other pages on the site.

FWIW: I had been thinking of checking in the PHP, via something like
this:
<http://www.iis-aid.com/articles/how_to_guides/three_methods_redirect_http_https

Best,
-Joel