[FX.php List] [OFF] https per page?

Dale Bengston dbengston at tds.net
Mon Dec 7 17:19:01 MST 2009

Joel, I don't think the slow-down is "considerable." There is additional overhead with SSL, but I think it would affect lots of little requests more than whole-page reloads. It's not as though it's twice as slow or anything.

For a little perspective, pulling XML out of FileMaker is a pretty big bottleneck. I would reconsider its use in a high-volume web site long before I'd worry about SSL.

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org