[FX.php List] Monitoring FM Server 9/10 Advance

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:29:15 MDT 2009

I installed FMS10A yesterday and have the following to report on this 956 error

This query works: http://127.0.0.1/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-dbnames

However doing a query where layout is specified gives me 956 error.

Did anyone solve this? Is there some new casesensitivity stuff for
layout naming?

ggt