[FX.php List] DevCon Activities?

Ernest Cunningham ernest.cunningham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 02:15:27 MDT 2009

Make sure you all check out the new Reactor Plugin from Digital Fusion
@ DevCon this week and say Hi to all the Kiwi's there.

Amongst them will of course be the Digital Fusion team (my old
workplace) and Aaron from Particle Systems, makers of Streamtime.

Kind regards,

Ernest Cunningham

   FileMaker Database and iPhone Software Developer
   Nelson,  New Zealand

   Ernest Cunningham
   Mobile: +64-21-40 66 75
   Web Site: www.ging.co.nz