[FX.php List] Fatal Error in fx.php

John Funk jfunk at criticalsolution.com
Mon Apr 6 11:00:02 MDT 2009

I get this error when calling a FileMaker Script that creates record for the
user. Is there a time out setting in FX that I can change that waits for a
response from FileMaker?

The code:
$request -> AddDBParam("-script", "Make Products for this Company");

The error:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\PowerSports\FX\FX.php on line 589

I could write a function to make these records and skip the FM scrip but I
already had it in FM Scripting so...

In my dev environment my solution works fine so the internet lag time must
be affecting this.

John