[FX.php List] Form will not submit with IE browser

Ernest Cunningham ernest.cunningham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 19:31:40 MDT 2008

Hi Michael,
I know you didn't ask me but here is my 2 cents. I used to use
Dreamweaver and BBEDIT. But I have accidentally moved to using
TextMate and occasionally CSSEdit.

TextMate (http://macromates.com/) is a very nice piece of software and
has a full featured 30 day trial so if you have time you should give
it a go. Takes a little getting used to after DW and BBEdit but over
all its very fast. Just like BBEDIT it works as a nice editor coupled
with CyberDuck (http://cyberduck.ch/) to ftp into a remote server and
edit the file in place (actually it downloads a copy to your temp
directory and when you save it uploads the modified copy in the
background but hey all smoke and mirrors and works great).

These program recommendations are based on the assumption you are
using Mac OS X.

Kind regards,

Ernest Cunningham

   FileMaker Database Developer