[FX.php List] After the Submit

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu Sep 25 08:38:17 MDT 2008

Thanks for the education, Leo.

I can now see why the edit to the script did not work. ;-)

At the same time, I think I see an easy answer if the script is
designed to check a given value in FMP or text file to continue
looping.  It could be access via simple relationship to a one record
table or value in a text file. Probably wouldn't build this into
every script, but I have a couple of likely candidates.

I'll give it a try.

Thanks

Jonathan