[FX.php List] Form will not submit with IE browser

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Wed Sep 24 17:09:49 MDT 2008

May I also suggest using Firefox along with Firebug. The latter is a
really useful and powerful tool when developing for the web. In this
specific case you could look at how Firefox parses the DOM (i.e. if
there are open tags or other problems; If there are you will notice).
But there are tons of other useful features as well.